Tuesday 18 December 2012

Reply to the love letter


Yazmyradova Gulbahar 
18390
Petroleum Geoscience

 
Dear John,
I am fine, thank you very much. And what about you? How is everything? Yeah, you can say like this, but I think I have enough money to afford myself everything I want, so… Yes, I left you, but I had to do it, because you didn’t give me everything I want. You didn’t give me presents, flowers, rings and etc. And now I have everything I want. Yes, I know that you call me with very bad names, but sorry, I couldn’t stay with you anymore.
And about my hair: I think it is not your business now. I and my new boyfriend like my hair, I think it is enough. And you are wrong about the ring, I don’t hide it there, I hide it somewhere else, but I am not going to say the place to you, sorry. Hahaha…. Say say, I think nobody will trust you, because everyone knows how I am in reality. And I don’t take English 1 twice. And one more thing, don’t create different stories about me, please. It would be better if you would know yourself, and if you would do that I will think that you are still thinking about me. It is very good, that you are very happy with your life, I am very happy too.
Who is reading this one, please don’t take it serious…. J
Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment