Thursday 20 December 2012

18390 Poster presentation

Gulbahar Yazmyradova
18390
Petroleum Geoscience


Poster presentation

First of all, I want to thank our tutor Mr Rosli Din, and my partner Danial Ashraff, for their help in presenting our poster, based on the short story “The Lady or the tiger”. With the help of our tutor, we have chosen this short story, not only because of our tutor, also because, I and my partner liked this story very much. We have told about everything, which could be in this short story. And we have divided into parts our time of presentation, half is for me and half is for my partner. During the presentation I told the audience about the plot, characters, settings of the short story, and my partner told about the main scene, themes, moral values. We also added our own opinions about this short story. In my opinion, we, I and my partner prepared for this presentation very well and what else, our poster was amazing, very colorful and extraordinary. And I also think that the audience liked our presentation also.
I hope you liked our presentation!!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment