Wednesday 19 December 2012

Love Letter.

Of course I remember you.I have wait for your for a long time.I never forget to think about you and I always hope that I can meet you one day.For your information I always go to our beach to keep you always in my memory.I always pray to God that I can meet you at the same place.With His permission my dream comes true.

This letter is so precious for me because this is what I want since the first time you leave me.I always hoping something from you.I have askes all of your friend where do you have go but all of them not know what have been going to you.I also have go to your house but my effort not worth.I also have hire some agent to find you but it also failed.My other effort is I have try to hack the goverment data to search where have you go but I cant acces to your account because my computer hang when tried to access to your data.

I also have uploaded my video at youtube that I dedicated to you and I hope you will watch the video but...hmmm..even the video become hit at the internet but I never get any respond that hope.At last I want to tell you that I agree to marry with you and I will wait you at our beach. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment