Wednesday 19 December 2012

REFLECTION (FRANKENSTEIN)


REFLECTION ON POSTER PRESENTATION

TITLE: THE MONSTER CREATOR (BASED ON FRANKENSTEIN)

            During the poster presentation, my partner and I had presented a poster entitled The Monster Creator based on the story of Frankenstein. In order to make this poster presentation become success, my partner and I followed the format, step by step. We learnt a lot on how to do it and throughout the process, I gained a lot of information regarding the story of Frankenstein. Actually, this story is easy to understand and I am very clear with the story line written by this impressive writer, Mary Shelley.

            After understanding the story, we started to make a summary, so that we could just put the important information on the board which need to be presented on the day of presentation. I felt so happy and very committed when doing the poster because it was very fun to do. My partner and I were just laughing and smiling when doing it without feeling any stress. The most part that I like was when we glittering the words. It was such a creative decoration. Looks like I am a little child during that moment.

            Then, from the poster presentation, my partner and I got some moral values that may be applied in our daily life. One of it is we have to be a responsible person. My partner and I felt that we have to be very responsible to complete the task and finish decorating the poster. If we ignore it, it is just like we want to create a problem like Frankenstein who is just leaving the monster after creating it, and at last his life ruins and becomes nightmare.

            From this presentation also my partner and I can speed up our confident level and make us brave to speak in front of the people. I hope that some other times, we can do more poster presentations and I think it is such a great task to be done by the university students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment