Thursday 20 December 2012

Tee Ann Yheen - Love Letter to Him

Love Letter to Him

by Tee Ann Yheen 18225

Dear Eric,

          How are you? I am fine here at Australia. During the reunion last week, I was shocked too when I see you. You look different, I mean you don't look innocent like the old you. I appreciate your compliment although I don't really realize how beautiful and charming I was back then.

          Yes, I am still single but not available because I am still waiting for the man. My heart is filled with his smiley face that whenever I think of him, my heart still beats very fast. Unfortunately, you are not that man, the man that I was talking about was no longer in this world, so I decided to stay single and not accept any relationship anymore. Actually I am so sorry I've make you misunderstood, I can explain everything to you. Yes, I still remembered the moment when we first met and the sweet memory of us chasing in the park means a lot to me too. We definitely have a great time and actually I'm already in love with you that time. 

           Eric, to be honest, I don't feel like getting back together with you, I am happy being alone and I enjoy my single life. I'm so sorry to hear that your wife has passed away last month, you are suppose to miss her instead of finding a new replacement and get back to your ex-lover.

           My answer is a 'no' and I hope you'll learn to let it go too. Let bygone be bygone, Eric. We will always be best friend and you must remember that I will be here wishing you all the best all the time.



Yours sincerely,
Irma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment