Wednesday 19 December 2012

Tee Ann Yheen - Survey report


Survey Report
by Tee Ann Yheen 18225

                   On 22nd of November 2012 (Thursday), at LR 6, from 9.15pm, we have conducted a mini survey in the class. The respondents were all Petroleum Geosciences students which consist of 9 females and 18 males. Among these 27 respondents, they are of mixed races such as Malays and Chinese with a foreigner. Furthermore, they have various abilities to perform and their behaviours and certain point of views are totally different. Based on the survey, I wanted to know that if one is given a chance to choose, which type of opposite gender would she or he prefer for a lifetime partner. While the second question is the type of lifetime partner one hated the most. After getting back the results, I found out that 7% of respondents which only consist of females prefer cool type of guys; 18% of respondent which include only one female choose pretty or handsome kind of opposite gender; cute type of lifetime partner is prefered by 26% of respondents including a female; Similarly, 26% of respondents choose intelligent type of partner which are 3 males and 4 females, last but not least, the remainders accept any types of lifetime partner. On the other hand, the type of partner most hated by 37% of respondents including 3 females is egoistic; Next, 22% of half female-half male hated close-minded type of partner; 2 females and a male hated stingy type of partner; 7% of female respondents are unable to accept stupid and foolish type of guys; last but not least, the others can not accept any of these types of partners.

                    In my opinion, since these respondents are young university students, of course they prefer cute and intelligent type of partner instead of a fool. For me, I prefer cool type of guy same like my father, I admire cool guys' peacefulness and calmness but of course I am appearence-oriented too, so handsome guys attract me too. On the other hand, ego-ish type of partner is hated the most because they will not sacrifice themselves for their partner. For me, I hate stingy guy the most as I am unable to bear the selfishness they have but still, if I love the guy, I'll accept everything of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment