Monday 17 December 2012

Love letter(reply)


Dear KN,

I know the letter that I received last month was from you, although you do not mention it. I always know your style, well, we had been ‘friends’ for a long time before you bump me on that day. So, I think you’ve own a big happy family eh? With Taylor Swift as your wife and 4 children who make up the family. That’s great.

KN, 

You don’t know anything about me, about my life after that day. I think it was happier, my life become full of colors when living without you. I really enjoy my life. I am not lonely like what you mention on the last letter. In fact, I have my own family to take care of. You also wrote about the promise we’ve made back then, that you will make me happy, but you are the one who broke the promise. Now I think it is better to live without you. So, don’t push yourself and just forget about me. I did not trust any words from you anymore. Also, I’m felt sorry for your wife’s death last 5 years. With this, goodbye and enjoy the last pieces of your life.

Written by,                                                                                                                                                 Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment