Tuesday 18 December 2012


REFLECTION OF POSTER PRESENTATION
THE BLOODY KEY (based on Keys Locks and Open Doors)
  During English poster presentation recently, my friend and I have presented our poster about a short story entitled Keys Locks and Open Doors. We have prepared the poster for about 3 weeks beforehand. The jobs were divided among us equally after several discussions have been made. We do the tasks as we discuss and at the end we have gathered all the information needed.
  After all the data have been collected, the only thing to do now is to decorate our poster. We cut all the printed papers and we pasted them properly on the board that we have bought. To finish the poster, we used the highlighter to beautify it. After a couple of hours working on it, we finally finish the poster beautifully.
  The night during presentation, we went through hardship to bring the board into the class. We also have wear formal attire for the presentation. Our turn to present was number nine, so we got to see plenty of group that have presented their poster before us. We were amazed with all of them as their presentations were very good and their posters were very beautiful.
   All of them talked very well and I really respected all of them. They were way too better to be compared with my group. When it was my group’s turn, I am so nervous but I did not know how was my friend’s feeling. As we walked in front, the nervousness became more and more great.  My friend started the presentation and as he finished talking and it was my turn, I sighed and became to talk and without I expected, it turned out to be good.
  My nervousness and wariness have vanished as I am talking. I was grateful as I felt more comfortable to continue the presentation. The two of us talks equally about the presentation and we finished the presentation successfully. I’m feels very proud and satisfied with our presentation. It was a great experience after all.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment