Monday 17 December 2012

Poster- The Frakenstein


Poster- The Frankenstein


          After some discussion between the students and our beloved tutor, Mr.Roslidin, my partner, Nurul Syaeera Abd Razak and I, been chosen to present and elaborate further more in short story of The Frankenstein written by Mary Shelly. Generally this short story is about a scientist named Victor Frankenstein, that aspire to create a human from a death body. On his lucky night, when lightning struck, the dead body comes to live. Somehow he became afraid thinking of madness and problem that this impaired creature might  do in the future, so he ran away from the creature, that eventually, creates more serious problem when the creature starts to kill his beloved family and friends while pursuing him to create mate for him. That is the summary of the story. Through out the making of this poster, i am having a blast time. I'm so delight with the end result of the poster. Frankly speaking, i'm having a hard time yet so blast by the time i am about to complete this poster. My partner and I always stuck in the middle of completing this poster. We almost stare blankly at the poster board for hours, sit at the round table, thinking of the ideas how to create an awesome but yet so informative poster. At last, the ideas come naturally, we discussed, shared the ideas we can thinking of and then came out with such a perfect, beautiful poster board, at least for myself. Trough out completing this poster, i find that this short story, The Frankenstein, by Mary Shelly, is really an interesting reading material. It is full of thrill, adventure and not forgetting the love-theme story. The writer is so creative when plotting this story, with its story line, the scene, so remarkably incredible. I'm so enjoying myself when i read this story, while doing this poster presentation. It's really a new sweet experience for me when completing this poster presentation with my partner. I hope we can do it some more in future.




No comments:

Post a Comment