Tuesday 18 December 2012

REFLECTION OF POSTER PRESENTATION Voices From The Dark (based on Keys Locks and Open Doors)



REFLECTION OF POSTER PRESENTATION
Voices From The Dark (based on Keys Locks and Open Doors)

  During English poster presentation recently, me and my partner Nazrin  have presented our poster about a short story entitled ‘Voices From The Dark’ based on the short story Keys Locks and Open Doors. We have prepared the poster for about only 1 week . The jobs were divided among us equally after several discussions have been made. We do the tasks as we discuss and at the end we have gathered all the information needed. We also think of the way we want to present the poster.
  After all the data have been collected, the only thing to do now is to decorate our poster. We cut all the printed papers and we pasted them properly on the board that we have bought. We also seek some help from our friend Syazwan Afiq to draw the central picture for us. To finish the poster, we draw some outline and decorate the poster as it was a window. After a couple of hours working on it, we finally finish the poster .
  Before the presentation, we divided the poster who will present what . It have been decided that I will present on the selected scene, symbols, and themes. During the night of the presentation we are required to wear formal attire for the presentation. Our turn was 11th  to present, I was kind of nervous at first but after seeing the great presentation from my course mate I began to calm my self. We  were doing great at first until the gimmick I planned did not turn well but eventually nobody noticed. I am very grateful that the presentation turn out well and it give me new experience. I truly am thankful to God for giving me this kind of opportunity and helpfully I can overcome this come kind of obstacle in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment