Wednesday 19 December 2012

Reflection on Poster Presentation

    One of our main task in English 1 subject this semester is to present a poster about one of the stories that we have study. Me and my member, Muhd Afiq ikram, has been given a task to make a poster on "Keys Locks and Open Doors'. Me and him has done a lot of research involving the short story in order to be well-prepared for the presentation.
   Seeing all of my friends has done well in their presentation, me and my friend also need to step up our effort to make one of the best poster. So, we have a discussion and start to divide our task. For me, I need to find all those characters in the short story and what are their characteristics. Well, you know, it just me. I am really lazy to find all those characters. But, I have no option! I need to find all those and make my presentation cheerful! Hehehe..
    So, I've come out with an idea to make my presentation using those troll faces. Then, I started to surf the internet, wasting (wasting?) another 30 - 40 minutes of my precious time in my life. And, I got it. I started to laugh myself. After that, for all those characteristics, i just do a copy paste from lecture notes, printed it and glued it on the poster. And that's it! My poster have finished.
    So, it's time for us to present. As expected, it was full of laughter. Well, maybe I am not so serious in the presentation. Our tutor, Mr Rosli said to me, "Okay man, be serious next time,". Well, thank you sir. It's better if we learned from mistake right? Maybe I am a little bit nervous for the first time. But after all, everything turned out well. 
    After the presentation, I am so thankful to God that our presentation was alright. Not to forget also, for Mr Rosli. He has gave me an opportunity to talk in front and grow up my presentation skill.   

No comments:

Post a Comment