Wednesday 19 December 2012

LOVE LETTER FOR HER


Love Letter For Her

Dear Seoh-hyun,
          How are you? I have just received your letter 3 days ago. For your information, I am not quite well lately because I always fall sick due to these rainy days. But you should not worry about me because Ipoh Hospital is only a stone’s throw away from my house.
        Do you still remember  what happens last week? I didn’t expect  I will see your cute face again after almost 4 years ago. But It was really good to see you when we had reunion at Pak Ali’s Café. You still didn’t change much but  you become more ‘cuty’ since I last met you.  After recent meeting, I realized that I was full of regret when I dumb you in the past. Because I was the one that dumb you first without irrational reasons and the  feel of guilty always taunt me anytime I remembered you.
          After reading your letter, I feel so pity and guilty indeed as you had to face many hardships after I dumb you.  But, I think we are in the same situation right now as we had lost the most beloved person around us. For your information, I also had lost my spouse and children from a terrible road accident at the end of December last year. At first ,I think my life is nothing anymore after they left me in this life lonely. But after several month, I try to forget them and Alhamdulillah my life started to become normal again. With the presence of you in my life again, the feel of lonely begin disappear in my life.
             Thus, I hope you and I could be together again like we did in UTP.Don’t you?

Sincerely,
Boyka

No comments:

Post a Comment