Monday 17 December 2012

LOVE LETTER REPLY


LOVE LETTER REPLY
Dear Yusri,
  I’m really glad that you still remember me after these years. The way you write the letter showing that you’re really appreciating our long lost relationship. I’m almost not believe that I can still listen to you after you’ve be gone for a long time. I’m touched, deeply touched.
  Yusri, actually I want to tell you a little secret, a real funny one. Do you know Datuk Seri Temenggung Jugah Anak Barack Rohidan? Well, I bet you know him very well because he is my dad after all. How can you love her daughter without knowing her dad, right? In addition, he is the minister of education of Malaysia or you can say he is your big boss.
  Do you why you’re transferred to Serbia all of sudden? Actually, it was my plan. I’ve told my dad to transfer you somewhere else as I’m very disgusted to even see your face. I’ve been searching through the net to find a place with high probability of war. You should at least appreciate my effort. You’ll never experienced that kind of environment even you’re attending PLKN.
  I want to tell you directly that I’ve very confused with you but you’re forcing me to accept your love. Just who do you think you are?  You don’t have any menstruation cycle, you know? I’m a lesbian, okay? I don’t like man and of course an old man can make me sick. You’re already 50 at that time and you’re widowed. You can’t even take care of Erra Fawira and how do you think to take care of me?
  Please understand me, please Yusri, my love only for Tiffany SNSD. I love her and we’re already married. Where the hell you know about my status? Are you stalking my FB? What kind of man are you? For you information, Tiffany is a well-known celebrity, okay? We can’t say that she’s married to me because you should know that her popularity can drop. If that happen, where are we going to get money?
  Every night, since you’ve gone to Serbia, I’m always pray for your death. Why don’t you just died? No wonder people keep saying that bad men always died later than good men. God still gives them the time to repent. You don’t have to make a sad story, saying you have two children. I’m sure they’re adopted by you. You’re impotent, aren’t you? You can’t even make a single baby when you’re with Erra.
  Lastly, I’m warning you not to appear around me anymore or the consequences will be deathly. I’m trying to lead a happy life here, so please BACK-OFF!!!
Sincerely,
Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment