Tuesday 18 December 2012

MOHAMMAD FAIZ BIN MOHD SOBRI 18529 PG

LOVE LETTER

Dear Aslina,

   I am so shocke that you sent email,but i glad that you still remember me but i am not very clear what are you trying to tell me excetl,you just remind me back what have happen between us. You remind me about how we meet at the Justin Bieber's concert, you don;t like Justin Bieber but you still go to his concert,you know that you can refuse to take the free ticket from your friend. I just say that i don't like Justin Bieber because i want to attract your attention and to become closer to you not because I really hate Justin Bieber.

   Yes, I remember that we always  have a date at the Pak Ali's cafe,we always spend our time there,by sharing our story about Justin Bieber,I like to go to the Pak Ali's cafe because the food that sold there are very cheap and delicious and the cafe are very near to my hostel,and most important it is not about you.

   On 3 Febuary 2013, at 4,59 p.m I remember that is the day where we breakout,went i say I like Justin Bieber and you become very angry at that time. At that time I was joking to you but you take it vry serious and start to keep a distance at me. That time I think that yo just playing around with me when yu said that you want to break out with me,and do you remember that i have ask for forgevness so many times but you don't listen to it.

   So, now you write in email to get together with me again right?, i know that but sorry you hurt my feeling and I have promise to myself that i will not fall in love with you again,so good bye, anad have a nice day Aslina.

No comments:

Post a Comment