Tuesday 18 December 2012

Love letter


Yazmyradova Gulbahar 
18390
Petroleum Geoscience

Dear Rosmah,
      
       How are you? I and you, bet have been rich now, right? Well, as I expected, you are such a hypocrite!!! How could you leave me for that bald headed guy just to buy a 24 million ring? Well, I can see on your profile picture that you a really big hair. I safe to say that you have the biggest hair on the planet. And you know what??!! That is too ugly, bitch!!! I know you hide your 24 million ring in your hair, right??? No wonder that your hair is so big, hahahaha… And you want to know something? I tell everyone in UTP: “You are such a hypocrite”. I know you have to repeat your English 1 in Foundation and still now you did not pass, right??? 
       Hahaha… still remember when we went to Pak Ali’s cafe together in V1, you fell to the drain and everyone laughed at you. That is so embarrassing, even I can’t stop laughing at that time. Well, I am just joking. 
       Actually, there is not the truth, I am sorry. I am such a jerk to reveal the truth. Aaha… And I want to make a confession here. Well, the truth is I am still love. Right? Of course not!!! Hahaha… How could I marry such a loser woman like you??? I am engaging with my life right now. Ok, that’s all. For you who is reading this letter right now, this is just a joke, ok? Don’t take it too serious. Peace no way, buddy…. J


No comments:

Post a Comment