Thursday 20 December 2012

Dear Betty,
       
         Thank you for still remember me. For me, let the past gone with time. The truth is, I still love my late wife. I have promised to her that she is my very last love. I will never betrayed her as she used to be very loyal to me. We have spent our times together, sharing love, happy and sad together. Finally we are given with 3 children before she died while gave birth.

         Actually I appreciated that you still concern about me. But my heart is no longer for you. It have filled by someone that might give her life for me. Sorry to say this, I will not accept  you as my life partner. But as friend maybe. As we know, we already reached 45th. I don't want others give us bad perspective. I also very love all my children. I don't want to disturb their feelings because they maybe they cannot accept their mother be betrayed.

         My last word is, I proud that you now a successful woman. I'm very glad that you found what you searching for. Again, I'm say sorry to you.


                                                                                                                             Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                      BANI.

No comments:

Post a Comment