Wednesday 19 December 2012

Reply From John



Love Letter (Reply from John)


Hello you,
         By receiving your email, I don’t really know about how I should feel. Right now, I can’t decide whether I’m happy or sad for I have not known the feeling of happiness for a long time.
Dear you,
       Since the day that you left me, it took me years to recover fully to be myself yet again. We were so badly in love that time. Drunk, in the ecstasy of love. So how could you? You left me. I felt disappointed when you say that I weren’t there for you when in fact, you know what I mean. I was away that time for internship. Disappointment enshrouded me till now.
Dear you,
       The impact of you leaving me in return makes me more determined to be successful but there’s a catch, I couldn’t like other woman. That’s why I remain single till now, living my life with only my father. As you already know I’m sure, my mother had passed away a long time ago. I learn almost everything about the world through the eyes of my father and dare I say, it was limited without the touch of a woman. Deep down, I feel very empty inside.
        And now, my father had died, bringing along with him my only source of love. But I was ready for it because it was kind of expected; he was old. Although I’m a loser in terms of getting love, I am very grateful that I have been blessed with true friends.
Dear you,
         By reading your email again and again, I became more and more mad and disappointed. How can you say that you love me? When you decided to leave me when I was in internship? What love is there without any sacrifices? Can’t you wait for me, in the name of love? Oh, how painful it is for me. So just to let you know, it practically disgusts me when you say again and again that you loves me. I felt betrayed.
         Lastly, I’m sorry that I don’t remember any of things that you said to me. I can only remember about your friends; but memory between us, I decided to forget it as it was very hurtful to me that time till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment